The Cygnetise platform makes managing your signatory lists efficient and secure. In just a few moments, you can create, audit and distribute your lists, while decreasing the risk of fraud for your organisation.
Create and maintain your lists
- Add signatories and images with a few clicks
- Add, remove or edit a signatory to multiple lists simultaneously
- Replicate signatory lists instantly
Share your lists with counterparts
- Grant and revoke permission to counterparts in real time
- Share a real time dynamic link for each list
- Download and distribute a PDF of your lists if necessary
Want to learn more about how it works?
How long does it take to create an entity on Cygnetise?
Once signed up, you can create entities in seconds by filling out the details you wish to add. The entity will then be approved by the Cygnetise team and you’re ready to add signatories.
I have one list of signatories that appear on lots of different entities, do I have to manually upload them to each one?
Absolutely not, simply create all of the entities that require the signatory list. Add the list of signatories to one of the entities and then click ‘replicate’. Choose the entities you want to replicate the list to and you’re done.
How much does it cost?
Cygnetise charge an annual subscription, per list dependent on its size.
For a single with less than 5 people the cost is £120 per year.
Where is the data stored?
Data is stored in the cloud on a private blockchain.