Terms and conditions for a Publishing prize draw or competition
1. Our prize draws and competitions are organised by Cygnetise of 4th floor, 21 Godliman Street, London, EC4V 5BD.
How to enter
2. Entries received on or after the stated closing date will not be accepted (July 24, 2019)
3. Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary
4. Cygnetise will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Cygnetise reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of Cygnetise, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
8. No entrants under 18
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Cygnetise may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
11. Cygnetise reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
12. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within a week of the prize draw or competition ending.
13. The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Cygnetise within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Cygnetise will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
14. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to Cygnetise.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Cygnetise reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Cygnetise's control makes it necessary to do so.
16. The decision of Cygnetise regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
17. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Cygnetise of 4th floor, 21 Godliman Street, London, EC4V 5B or an email to email@example.com within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
Limitation of liability
18. Insofar as is permitted by law, Cygnetise, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Cygnetise, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
20. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Cygnetise to administer the competition.
21. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Cygnetise reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.